Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: How to Skin a Sabbat Pack

Rod Stafford
    "Well, this was unexpected."

Rod watched Fiona climb into her car, the engine and headlights sprung to life. Nikoleta took hold of the gearstick but before she could move it, he placed his hand on hers.

"I'm sorry you got dragged into this."

Nikoleta
    "Pish." She removed her hand to replace it over Rod's and squeezed. "With Fiona, everything is unexpected. I've learned to live with it."

Nikoleta leaned over and kissed Rod softly. "We do what we must to protect the City."

Fiona Devlin
    :: Fiona scurried back into the Lotus, pulling Wolf's head back into the window before leading the way ::

Martin Le Roux
    The Harley Night Train thumped next to Martin's F150. Brigid was grafted to Nara's back.

Brigid got off first, and Martin folded the paper.

"Thank you for coming."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

What a fine looking bitch.
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    Nara grunted an acknowledgment and settled on Brigid doing all the talking to the Vampire. She slipped off the bike and strapped on her Klaive as her senses extended outwards. Nothing smelled out of the ordinary and so far, the noises she picked up were normal. Her eyes kept a constant vigil of the area.

Brigid Cassidy
    "You know I'd kick your ass if you didn't invite me, Le Roux."

:: She pulled a Sig Sauer P226 Combat TB out from under her jacket and scanned with Nara ::

Martin Le Roux
    Martin reached back into the tool box in the bed of the pickup, and tossed a plastic bundle full of white powder at Brigid.

"Baking soda." He mouthed silently. In case anyone was watching, it would look like a drug transaction instead of a raid. Nara's eyes went wide and then narrowed. They needed to wait for the others to arrive.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456